"Au réveil, si douce la lumière, et si beau ce bleu vivant"
(Paul Valéry)

jeudi 2 octobre 2008

No comment...

Le ciel à 18 heures ...
The sky at 6 p.m.

18 h.30...
6.30 p.m....
19 h...
7 p.m....

19 h. 30...
7.30 p.m...


Faites de beaux rêves....
Have beautyful dreams...

2 commentaires:

PERBS a dit…

YOu have a beautiful series of photos! That is a coincidence that we both had those pop corn clouds!

Just checking out blog before going to bed. I have one quilt finished! Just finished tying it. The other is going to get a lot finished on it tomorrow. Have 35 squares done and have just the edgings to do now. Then the backing and layer of batting in between and tying it. I am still mad that the quilting group didn't help me do one thing for them. Hope I can get them both finished before she needs to take them to her grand daughter this coming week. Otherwise I have to give her money back and it has already gone to the Veterans' Hospital chapel fund so I would have to pay it myself.

PERBS a dit…

sigh I meant cotton not popcorn clouds!

I came back to answer your question. What I was trying to translate with no help from anything but an educated guess was the one by Paul Valery at the top of Blue Fragments blog.