"Au réveil, si douce la lumière, et si beau ce bleu vivant"
(Paul Valéry)

jeudi 1 janvier 2009

Bonne Année! / Happy New Year !

Que 2009 vous apporte à tous Bonheur, Paix et Sérénité...



May 2009 bring to all of you Happyness, peace and serenity...

4 commentaires:

Kenza a dit…

Très bonne et heureuse année à toi Malyss! Que la mer bleue, le ciel, le soleil, les nuages et tous les éléments qui t'inspirent continuent de t'apporter cette joie que tu nous communiques...
Avec toute mon amitié, Kenza

dot a dit…

Happy New Year to you and your family! Nice shot of the birds and the pretty blue sky.
I'm trying to find out what has happened to Paulie. I'm wondering if she is sick or if her computer is down. If you know anything please let me know.

PERBS a dit…

Hope your New Year will be wonderful!

I am alive and well . . . my blogger just won't upload any photos except to the benches site presently. Believe me, I wanted to show off the 11 days of snow we got so far this winter.

Good catch of the three birds (pigeons?) on top of the building. Finally saw some blue sky after two weeks of cloud cover. Can't blame the snow for those gray skies tho because we got snow yesterday and I saw blue skies.

Malyss a dit…

Birds are seagulls.Happy to see you back and sorry that you can't upload.I'm impatient to see your pictures of snow