"Au réveil, si douce la lumière, et si beau ce bleu vivant"
(Paul Valéry)

mardi 13 janvier 2009

Quelques petits détails../Some more details..

La vie à la montagne, si près, si loin; si semblable et si différente...
Life in the mountain, so near and so far; so alike and so different...
Je ne verrai jamais en ville...
I'll never see in my town...

Des stalactites acérées dégoulinant d'un toit..
Those icy things whose english name I don't know, which look so sharp and dangerous..



Trois chats dans la chaleur du soleil au milieu de la neige...
Three cats catching the heat of the sun among the snow...


La plus adorable des boîtes aux lettres!
The lovelyest letterbox!



Le plus kitsch des Bambis..
The most cute of all Bambis...


Et une lanterne pour éclairer un fabuleux horizon...
And a lantern to light a fabulous skyline...

3 commentaires:

Kenza a dit…

Ma très chère Malyss,
C'est avec un très grand plaisir que je te décerne pour tes fabuleux reportages et tes très belles photos l'award, I love your blog!
Très amicalement, kenza

nobu a dit…

I think it is very cold there.
In Japan we call the ice in first photo "Tsurara", in kanji symbole"氷柱".
I will never see it here in funabashi too.

PERBS a dit…

Those long white sharp things are called icicles -- they appear when it warms up and the snow starts to melt but freezes again.

I, to, love the mailbox! Great catch! That's another thing I take photos of -- unusual mailboxes. One day I might start a blog about jsut mailboxes. lol

LOVE all your snow photos so thanks for taking the trip to the mountains to get them to share!

I will get posts up later today -- life got too busy to accomplish that before but I plan to later.

Thanks again for the award. I will put it on my bench blog.